I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Personal data means any information that can be used to identify a person, as well as any information about a person that has already been identified.
3. Data controller: MB Autominrena
5. Minrena shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure that your personal data is always secure and that the processing operations comply with the requirements of data protection legislation and our internal policies.
II.PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, TERM OF ITS RETENTION AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
6. Purpose of data processing: Direct marketing (sending newsletters) a) Personal data: E-mail mail adress (b) Basis: consent. c) Deadline for data processing (sending messages) – 2 years. After this deadline, newsletters will no longer be sent to you if you do not renew your subscription. d) You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by email. email firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter. e) We will passively protect your data for a further 1 year after the withdrawal of your consent (basis: the processing is necessary in the legitimate interests of the controller). f) Persons under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data for marketing activities through our website (s). If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information for marketing purposes.
7. Purpose of data processing: Sale of goods / fulfillment of the order (unregistered users)
a) Personal data: Name, e-mail address, telephone number, correspondence address, telephone number; signature (if you accept the goods yourself), date and time of purchase and delivery, names of goods, quantities, purchase prices and discounts granted, method of payment for purchases and payment information;
b) Basis: 1) The data are processed for the purpose of performing a contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract. (2) The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject. (3) The processing is necessary in the legitimate interests of the controller.
c) Deadline for data processing: Purchase data (including invoiced data on the buyer) is kept in the seller’s accounts for 5 years.
d) Depending on the method of delivery of the goods you have chosen, the data related to the delivery (preferred delivery time, address, other information relevant to the courier) is passed on to the delivery partner.
e) Depending on the payment method, the payment information is transmitted to the partner administering the payment service (Paypal, Stripe).
8.Purpose of data processing: games and lotteries
a) If you choose to participate in lotteries and games, we will process your data for the administration of games, promotions and / or competitions organized by us, our suppliers and partners.
b) Data normally processed for this purpose: name, city, e-mail email address, phone number, link to Facebook account when the game is organized on Facebook social network. Additional data may be required depending on the specifics of the game or lottery.
c) We process your personal data in order to select and announce the winner and to contact you when we hand over the prizes. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to participate in the game and / or competition. If you win, we will not be able to give you a prize. Your identity will be verified before the prize is awarded.
d) Participants who decide to take part in the game will also consent to the publication of their details (name, city, prize won) as a winner. Information about the winners will be published in the accounts of the social networks managed by the Organizer. In cases required by law, we are obliged to inform the competent authorities (eg the Tax Inspectorate) about the prize.
e) Personal data collected during the campaign / lottery will be used only for the purposes of organizing the lottery and will be stored for a maximum of 3 (three) months from the announcement of the winners of the campaign. The data will not be stored and will be deleted later.
9. Purpose of data processing: organization of events
a) Minrena may organize both public and private product presentations and other events for its customers.
b) Representative – For self-promotional purposes, we aim to make videos of the moments of each event, so by agreeing to attend Minrena events, you also agree that your photo or video will be posted on the company’s website and social media accounts.
c) Depending on the nature of the event, members of the media may also attend, recording moments of events and their participants. Therefore, by choosing to participate in our events, you express your consent for your image or video to be published in the press and on portals.
d) each time we invite you to an event, we will try to remind you of the photography or filming of the event;
e) If, for any reason, you wish to have a particular image of you removed from Minrena’s public event galleries (on a website or on social media), please contact Minrena.
10. Business partners, suppliers and others
a) Minrena also processes the personal data of various categories of data subjects (customers, business partners, suppliers, natural persons of counterparties) as well as representatives of legal entities (employees, agents, other representatives).
b) Personal data: name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, contact details (place or place of residence or place of work, telephone, e-mail), place of work, position, details of the terms of the contract, information on the performance of the contract.
c) the data must be collected and processed in the context of the establishment, maintenance and development of a business, professional or other legal relationship with Minrena; concluding, executing and administering transactions, contracts and agreements; to develop and ensure the legitimate interests of the company and its related companies; for the defense of legal claims, actions or actions brought against Minrena; in order for Minrena to comply with its obligations under applicable law.
e) basis for the processing: the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract; The processing of data is necessary to comply with the legal obligations of the controller; The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller.
f) Data shall be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. Information on concluded transactions must be kept for the entire term of the contract and for 5 (five) years after the end of the transaction.
11. Purpose of data processing: Service of customer inquiries, complaints, requests and feedback
a) Personal data: Identification and contact information provided by the customer: name, telephone number, e-mail address, address of residence, date of birth; Content of the Inquiry: the event applied for, its circumstances, date, place, Customer’s request, claim or feedback, product, other information provided in the Inquiry; Other documents and / or data provided with the Request: e.g. purchase receipt details, photos.
b) The request can be submitted via the website www.minrena.lt, e-mail post, post, post, comment on social networks, leaving feedback on websites.
c) Data retention period: 12 months. If a legal dispute is initiated or is likely to arise in connection with the Request, we may retain your data for a longer period until the statute of limitations for filing a complaint or claim expires and / or the final decision enters into force.
d) We use your data only for the purpose of properly and objectively examining your Inquiry, providing you with the necessary information, answering your questions, resolving your requests or requirements. We may also analyze request data to improve the quality of our operations and the services we provide to you, based on your views and suggestions.
e) Minrena does not disclose information in its correspondence with customers. However, if a customer’s request or claim is received in public comment forms on websites or social networking comments, Minrena reserves the right to make the response / comment public in the same form as the request was received.
f) Upon expiration of the period of processing and storage of your data set out in this Policy, we will destroy or reliably and irrevocably depersonalise your data as soon as reasonably necessary to do so. Minrena will not be able to fulfill this requirement if the request is made through websites / social networking accounts that are not managed by Minrena.
12. Cookies. When you visit the Data Controller’s websites, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs.
a) To this end, our e-mail the cookies used in the store. These are small pieces of information stored in your web browser. They help the Data Controller identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our sites and make them more user-friendly.
b) Cookies are used to make it easier for you: Remember your settings; When you return, you will find the items you have added to the cart; To improve the content of our site.
c) We hope you agree. If you change your mind in the future, you can change your web browser settings and delete your saved cookies.
13. Data processing on Facebook / Instagram social networks
a) When writing comments, messages or otherwise communicating with us on the Facebook or Instagram platforms (www.facebook.com/www.instagram.com), you must personally ensure that you use all guarantees of your privacy.
b) we would like to point out that personal data and / or any other information you post on publicly accessible websites (e.g. on the wall of our Facebook page, etc.) is visible to other visitors; therefore, you should evaluate whether you want to disclose your personal data / account link before posting; in addition, you should ensure that it does not contain any offensive, discriminatory, or other content that violates the law and / or the rights of other visitors.
c) Minrena reserves the right to remove any information posted by visitors on the Facebook page if such information violates the law or the rights of other visitors.
d) We will only use any data you voluntarily provide for the purpose for which you provided such data (eg for the purpose of communicating with you, participating in a game organized on a Facebook page, etc.). We do not collect any additional data about you or pass it on to third parties unless required by applicable law.
e) Persons under the age of 16 are not allowed to share their personal data on a Facebook page without the prior consent of their parents. Comments, responses, information sharing, or other actions performed by a minor on a social network are considered to be with parental consent.
f) The basis for the processing of your data is your consent expressed in your active actions: for example, in preparing to follow the news of our account when you contact us by providing personal data, commenting, correcting and sharing our published messages, etc. We also process data for the purposes of our legal interests (such as administering and ensuring the proper functioning of the site and ensuring the security of your personal data).
III. PROVISION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
14. Your data may be transferred for processing to third parties who assist in the performance and administration of the Services. Such individuals may include database software providers, database administration service providers, data center, hosting and cloud service providers, direct marketing service providers, market research or business analytics service providers, accounting service providers, auditors, legal and financial consultants, etc. ., partners used for the execution of a specific order (courier service, person providing payment administration services, etc.).
15. In each case, only the amount of data necessary for the execution of a specific order or the provision of a specific service shall be provided to the controller.
16. The data processors used by us may process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and may not use them for other purposes or transfer them to other persons without our consent. In addition, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable law and written agreements with us.
17. Data may also be provided to the competent authorities or law enforcement authorities, or to persons exercising functions assigned to them by law, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable law or in cases provided for by law. procedures to ensure our rights, the security of our customers, employees and resources, to make, provide and defend legal claims.
18. If Minrena uses a website analysis service (such as Google Analytics) to determine how you use the information provided on www.minrena.com, we may share your depersonalized data with third parties who rely on that information to assess how use the website to prepare reports for the website operators on the activities of the website and to provide other services related to the use of the website, the Internet and the mobile application.
IV. PROVISION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES OUTSIDE THE EU / EEA
19. Data are normally processed within the European Union / European Economic Area, but may be transferred and processed outside the EU / EEA in certain cases.
20. Personal data may be transferred and processed outside the EU / EEA when the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract or the Customer has given his consent, as well as if appropriate safeguards are in place. Appropriate safeguards include:
a) a contract has been concluded which includes standard terms and conditions adopted by the EU Commission or other approved clauses, codes of conduct, certificates, etc., approved in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation;
b) the non-EU / EEA country in which the recipient of the personal data is located shall ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data by decision of the EU Commission;
c) The recipient is certified in accordance with the data protection agreement between the EU and the United States (US) (also referred to as the “Privacy Shield”) (applicable to recipients located in the US).
V. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
21. A data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller shall have the following rights:
• know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
• access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
• require the rectification or, depending on the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
• destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (other than storage) (right to destroy and right to be ‘forgotten’);
• require the controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict); • the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
• the right not to consent to the processing of his or her personal data or to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time for one or more specific purposes, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent-based processing prior to the withdrawal;
• submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.ada.lt) if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of legal requirements.
22. If you have any questions about data processing or the exercise of the data subject’s rights, please contact Minrena.
23. In order to protect the data of other persons from unauthorized disclosure, upon receipt of a request for data or the exercise of other rights, the controller has the right to take additional steps to identify the person, such as requesting other relevant questionnaires or sending a control message authorization action. If the verification procedure fails, the controller will reject the request.
24. Upon receipt of a request for the exercise of any right and the successful completion of the above verification procedure, the request will be processed within one month of receipt of your request and completion of the verification procedure. Depending on the complexity of the request and the number of requests, the controller shall have the right to extend the one-month period by a further two months, informing the data subject before the end of the first month and stating the reasons for such extension.
25. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the response shall also be provided by electronic means, unless this is not possible (eg due to the extremely large amount of information) or if the request specifies another method of response.
26. If the circumstances and reasons specified in the legal acts, which form the grounds for refusing to comply with the request, are established, a reasoned reply shall be provided.
VI. VALIDITY AND AMENDMENTS